I would like to review the latest accomplishments and give some updates on new projects:
* The Pressure Washing is complete.
* We will have 4 more buildings’ columns replaced this year! All of Forest Side and Forest Landing will be done in the spring.
* The Preventative Maintenance Project is now underway. The items that we will be addressing at each unit are: painting of doors and shutters;
roofing and siding repairs; pressure washing the front porch, steps and walkways and new address plaques. We are doing several buildings per month, but we anticipate that all units will be done in 2011!!!
* The DOT Landscaping project is now complete!
* The new landscapers—Ruppert Landscape has begun their cutting and the pine needle installation will begin the 2nd week of April! As a reminder, the landscapers are doing this at NO CHARGE TO THE ASSOCIATION!
* As many of you may have noticed, the River Birch Trees are starting to be removed. The main reason for this is due to the damage that the root system is causing to the plumbing lines, sidewalks and driveways. We will be replacing them with shrubbery.
* We hope you will visit the pool this year. You will notice that it has been completely resurfaced, new tile has been put in and we are in complete compliance with the VGB Act. Come up and see us!!!
* Ruppert has also agreed to help the homeowners who have fencing maintain their back lawns (at the owner’s expense). If you are interested, please call Ruppert Landscape at (704) 962-3331.
I would like to thank the Board and Committee Members who have helped make these things possible!!!
If you have any questions, you can always email me.